Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Requiem: Emailing

Right, in a previous post, I mentioned about me emailing a man named Alan George, he responded within an hour and said sadly he cannot help but then reffered me to a lady in a welsh national library, so I then went on to email her, and she responded with a similar thing, but also added about images being copyrighted etc.. So I thought maybe the BBC or The Sun could help me! BBC have yet to get back to me, but the sun emailed back within half an hour to say, they don't send any resources or anything via email and they only supply newspaper articles not any images and such. But I would need to write a letter to them and put inside a addressed and stamped envelope so they can return anything.

(sorry about spelling, grammar, and sentence structure, but I had to write this up on my iPhone.)

Thanks
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment