Monday, July 19, 2010

Requiem: Research 2

[19-7-10]
Images of Typical American style schools / objects / equipment.


I would love to try and get a typical american school bus within Requiem obviously it would have to be either a main focus, could the camera fly through it? I keep adding cool ideas to this project every hour or two.

I am thinking,
Requiem starts; in a playground, kids playing, but as if they are ghosts, a crashed school bus is the sign of danger and destruction, the camera would then fly through the school bus and in the school. From there on we would fly through the school, seeing what the carnage and war has done. We would possibly see fires still burning, bullet casings on the floor, and charred and demolished walls.

Keep frosty guys.

On a side note;
I've just purchased Left 4 Dead 1 & 2, on Steam, If anyone else has it, leave me a comment below and we shall play sometime. (When I'm not busy that is)

No comments:

Post a Comment